Are you struggling to find the ideal database?
We have developed a number of bespoke database solutions where an off-the-shelf package was not suitable.
From simple contact management databases to more complex scheduling and estimating tools, our experience covers a wide range of different systems and clients in different industries.
Being Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Office specialists means our solutions are built around industry-standard software that you and your team will already be familiar with and are easy to use. We use Microsoft Access because it allows us to build powerful solutions quickly and cost effectively.
We work closely with you to find out your exact requirements and to ensure that the system we build works exactly how you need it to.
Having your own bespoke database offers your company a host of benefits. Streamlining your company’s data, assisting time management and improving your customer service are just a few.
Typically bespoke systems include:
- Comprehensive client or item database
- Automated document generation including production of PDFs and automated email facilities
- Diary and date management
- Comprehensive bespoke workflows for specific matter types that are fully customisable as the needs of the practice change
We can build databases that help your business with:
- Order, invoicing and PO management
- Customer and contact management solutions
- Sales, prospect tracking and pipeline management
- Diary and schedule management
- Management and customer reporting
- Cloud/Internet solutions
- Document generation and automation
- Integration with other systems
- People and process management
- Project management and tracking
- Developing databases for commercial sale
Building a system to know exactly where items are
Pratt & Whitney
We provided a database for managers to have a clear picture of exactly where precision tools are when they are being used by engineers or loaned out to clients.