Supporting & Developing
Is your data slowing you down?
We provide Microsoft Access database support and can help you fix any problems or enhance your existing system.
We work with many clients where the original developer of the database has left the company or is otherwise no longer available to support or make changes to the system. We will put your system on a sound footing and work with you to take it forward.
We provide Microsoft Access database support for clients across the UK.
Does your database suffer from any of the following?
- System too slow
- Data in a mess
- Reports in missing data
- Strange error messages
- Database file cannot be opened
- Problems resulting from upgrading to new versions of Access
- Record locking problems
- Information not saving properly
- Incorrect calculations
- Works on some machines but not others
- Original developer moved on
Many of the problems listed above are quick and easy to resolve.
We can come on site to look at the database in your office or where appropriate can arrange to get a copy of your database for a more detailed investigation. Alternatively using remote software we can look at your system over the Internet.
We can also give your database a health check to avoid problems in the future.
Your database should adapt and evolve as your business grows. Time and resources are wasted working with inefficient systems or manually performing tasks which could easily be automated. We can add functionality and help your system expand as the needs of your business grow.
If you are unsure how best to enhance your database or simply want to know what your options might be, we can offer expert advice.
Typical enhancements we make to Access databases:
- Adding new fields so that new information can be stored and tracked
- Search, analysis and reporting features
- Implementing new or improved business process logic and workflow
- Importing or exporting information
- Automated generation of documents or emails
- Integration with Microsoft Office
- Integration with Internet services and sites
Just some of the functionality Microsoft Access can offer:
- SMS text messaging
- Barcode scanning
- Search, analysis & reporting
- Automating Microsoft Office
- Working remotely or online
Building a system to know exactly where items are
Pratt & Whitney
We provided a database for managers to have a clear picture of exactly where precision tools are when they are being used by engineers or loaned out to clients.