Bespoke Access Database Solutions
Custom-built bespoke Access database solutions
Are you struggling to find the ideal database?
We develop bespoke Access database solutions where an off-the-shelf package is not available, or not suitable because you want something specific to the way you do business.
We work closely with you to find out your exact requirements and to ensure that the system we build works exactly how you need it to.
We can help with either:
- Building a bespoke Access database from scratch
- Working from an existing database to build a bespoke solution
Being Microsoft Access Database, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Office specialists means our solutions are built around industry-standard software that you and your team will already be familiar with and are easy to use. We use Microsoft Access because it allows us to build powerful solutions quickly and cost effectively.
We have the experience to build a custom, easy-to-use and powerful database in line with your business needs.
We can build databases that help your business with:
- Order, invoicing and PO management
- Customer and contact management solutions
- Sales, prospect tracking and pipeline management
- Diary and schedule management
- Management and customer reporting
- Cloud/Internet solutions
- Document generation and automation
- Integration with other systems
- People and process management
- Project management and tracking
- Developing databases for commercial sale
The benefits of a bespoke Access database for your business:
- Streamline your company’s data
- A database solution built to your business requirements
- Assist time management and improve your customer service
- Integrations with MS office, mobiles and tablets
- Flexible bespoke Access database solutions that grow with your business
- Give your business a competitive advantage with operational efficiencies
Building an Access database from scratch
Could a bespoke Access database solution suit your business needs?
If you have an idea for a database give us a call to see how we can help you refine your ideas and requirements.
There is a good chance that we have developed something similar in the past and can help by outlining the options available and giving you ideas as to what is possible.
Once you have a clearer idea as to what you need we can discuss ball park costs and timescales.
It’s rare for us to work from a formal fixed written specification and we are used to working collaboratively with our clients, adapting systems and specifications to ensure that the solution meets our clients needs as closely as possible.
Working from an existing database
Does your existing bespoke Access database need development?
If you already have a bespoke Access database in place we are usually able to take on the on-going support and development.
We are use to working with very complex and large databases which have been developed by others and where the original developer is no longer available.
Wherever possible we will work with the solution that you already have. In the rare cases that is it not economic or practical to work with an existing solution we will advise you of the options available.
Typically bespoke systems include:
- Comprehensive client or contact database
- Sales opportunity, quotation, project and job tracking
- Automated document generation including production of PDFs and automated email facilities (also SMS)
- Diary and date management
- Comprehensive bespoke workflows for specific job types that are fully customisable as the needs of the business change
- Reporting, dashboards and data consolidation
- Integration with mobiles, tablets and websites
Building a system to know exactly where items are
Pratt & Whitney
We provided a database for managers to have a clear picture of exactly where precision tools are when they are being used by engineers or loaned out to clients.